Indian healing clay clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. There are many uses for clays including facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, as well as chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home.
Your clear choice for clean. Ingredients these products are formulated without, by category: • Beauty, Personal Care & Cleaning - formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets - formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Recommended for Acne-Prone Skin.
The Worlds Most Powerful Facial
- AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- Not tested on animals
Please note that some companies may often change their packaging. This product may arrive different from what is pictured. We will always ship the most up-to-date packaging to our customers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product.
Please CLICK HERE to read our 'Order Processing & Delivery Times' policies.