The Gillette Mach3 has 3 blades progressively positioned to cut hair gradually closer. For every stroke you take, it takes 3. Microfins precede the blades and smooth out the skin before the first blade cuts the first hair. So you get a close, comfortable shave. A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave, to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting an optimal shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white, indicating that it might be time to change the blade.
- Closer shave, without all the irritation
- Feels better than a new disposable, even on the 10th shave
- Sharper, turbo cutting blades
- Long-lasting lubrication strip provides an incredible glide
- 2x more Skin Guard Fins for a smooth shave